This ISO 22000 Implement course is to implement a food safety management system where adjustments might need to be made to your current framework and implement key concepts to requirements of ISO 22000:2018
Who should attend?
- Those who responsible for managing food safety and supply chains.
- Those who want to implement an ISO 22000 system.
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 22000 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 22000 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective FSMS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position regarding ISO 22000
- Implement key concepts of ISO 22000
- Implement key requirements of ISO 22000
- Identify key benefits of implementing an effective system.
- Develop a plan and determine resources required for implementation.
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques.
- Implement a system that considers a food safety and supply chain.
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer and regulatory
Our Approach :
|1||Gap Analysis||We will r eview the organization existing management system, and to determine what process need to be developed, improved, or removed to bring the organization o f the desired international standard.|
|2||Awareness Training||Our consultant will conduct trainings/ workshops for organization staff in the awareness, establishment, and documentation of management system in compliance with the requirements of international standards.|
|3||Document Development||As per the gap analysis report we will prepare your document of ISO standards such as Quality Manual, Procedures, Formats/ Templates.|
|4||Implementation||Our consultant will review and teach your staff how to do do cument and records control.|
|5||Internal Audit Training||Our consultant will conduct and facilitate the training of audit teams.|
|6||Internal Audit||Our Consultant will conduct the internal audit with the relevant ISO standards and identify the non conformiti es and guide them to take corrective actions with action plan for an effective manner|
|7||Management Review Meeting||Our consultant will participate and conduct the MRM meeting with the top management and discuss about the issues and improvement to your organization||8||Audit Support||Our consultant will guide you and prepare for the external audit, help
you to achieve accreditation/certif ication audit.