About ISO/IEC 17024:2012
Who should get
ISO/IEC 17024:2012 certification?
ISO/IEC 17024 Consultation Approach
|Package 1||Package 2||Package 3||Package 4|
|ISO/IEC 17024 Documentation Templates||ISO/IEC 17024 Documentation Templates||ISO/IEC 17024 Documentation Templates||ISO/IEC 17024 Documentation Templates|
|Tutorial on usage||Tutorial on usage||Tutorial on usage||Tutorial on usage|
|Email support till project completion||Email support till project completion||Email support till project completion|
|Online meetings via audio/video calls till project completion||Online meetings via audio/video calls till project completion|
|One-on-one meetings & full support till project completion|
|Get a Quote||Get a Quote||Get a Quote||Get a Quote|
Vamah Process Approach
Process Step by Step
01 /What is ISO
International Standardization for Organizations (ISO) is an independent body which issues certificates to company’s assuring that the product, service, or system in question meets specific requirements as per their standards.
02 /What is certification body?
Certification Body is a third-party company contracted to assess and evaluate the system of the organization to the requirements of the appropriate standard and issue a certificate based on conformity to an organization.
03 /What is accreditation body?
Accreditation body is the organization which serves as third party recognition of competence and performs specific task such as testing, sampling, calibration, inspection and certification of product, process, service, management system, person, or an organization by ensuring that the certification body, testing laboratories, inspection agency and other conformity assessment bodies meet the established standard and compliance with codes of conduct.
04 /What is ISO/IEC 17024:2012?
ISO/IEC 17024:2012 is the Conformity assessment — General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
05 /What are the benefits of ISO/IEC 17024:2012?
Some of the key benefits of ISO/IEC 17024:2012 are as follow:
- An ISO/IEC 17024:2012 accredited person certification body has a definite advantage over competitors and good image of certification body as quality certification bodies in worldwide market.
- It helps to enhanced effectiveness, productivity and efficiency in the overall certification bodies operation, it provides guideline and better control for maintenance of tools.
- It extends confidence in certification data and of personnel performing work.
- Greater control of procedures and activities throughout certification bodies.
- It Improves the quality of the workforce for industries within the country as well as outside the country.
- It provides mobility of workers within the country, helps workers to work outside the country, also Improves level of motivation, co–operation, workmanship and quality awareness including competence, and boost confidence in personnel performing work.
- Savings in terms of time and money.
- It provides International recognition and credibility
06 /What is Accreditation certification process of ISO/IEC 17024:2012?
Certification is being issued by the Accreditation body after assessing and auditing the accreditation system of the organization as per the conformance of the requirements of the standard. Accreditation process stages are like acknowledgement of application, initial review of the application, application and documents review, Pre-assessment, onsite audit, Technical review report and granting of accreditation certification.
07 /Do we have to appoint Quality Officer?
No, you will not be required to appoint a Quality Officer. However, it is recommended to appoint someone as the Management Representative (MR) who will assist the consultants & take the responsibility of getting the organization certified by successful project completion.
08 /What is cost of ISO/IEC 17024:2012 registration and certification?
The cost of the ISO/IEC 17024:2012 Accreditation standard is depending on the organization size, complexity, technical scope, and the number of schemes and standard that the body wishes to be accredited for.
09 /What else can you help us with?
We can provide you with:
- We provide ISO/IEC 17024:2012 document template tool kit.
- We can provide in-house and online training for ISO/IEC 17024:2012.
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process to achieve ISO/IEC 17024:2012 accreditation.
10 /How long will it take to get accreditation system certification?
ISO/IEC 17024:2012 certification is an ongoing process, it is not merely a single event because once certified, that certification needs to be maintained and renewed by complying with the international standard requirements. However, depending on the size and complexity of the organization it could take between 1-3 months of time to achieve the initial certification.
11 /What is the latest version of ISO/IEC 17024:2012?
ISO/IEC 17024:2012 is the latest version. ISO/IEC 17024:2003 was the previous version.
12 /What will you do for us for achieving ISO/IEC 17024:2012?
We will establish the project, provide training, develop document, and implement the project throughout the process but it is important that your organization runs the project.