The IMS awareness training course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of Integrated Management system [ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001]. It specifically designed for those who want to get awareness of IMS.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an IMS.
- Get an overview of IMS and its awareness also.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of FM management system requirements.
- Get an overview of the IMS [ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IOS 45001] requirements clauses and sub-clauses.
- Understand the requirements for establishing integrated management system.
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of
- Manage environmental risk and drive continual improvement.
- Address concerns that feed directly into your corporate responsibility.
- Demonstrate environmental commitment to clients, regulators and the public.
- Take steps to ensure that occupational health and safety is at the heart of your organization.
Our Approach :
|1||Gap Analysis||We will r eview the organization existing management system, and to determine what process need to be developed, improved, or removed to bring the organization o f the desired international standard.|
|2||Awareness Training||Our consultant will conduct trainings/ workshops for organization staff in the awareness, establishment, and documentation of management system in compliance with the requirements of international standards.|
|3||Document Development||As per the gap analysis report we will prepare your document of ISO standards such as Quality Manual, Procedures, Formats/ Templates.|
|4||Implementation||Our consultant will review and teach your staff how to do do cument and records control.|
|5||Internal Audit Training||Our consultant will conduct and facilitate the training of audit teams.|
|6||Internal Audit||Our Consultant will conduct the internal audit with the relevant ISO standards and identify the non conformiti es and guide them to take corrective actions with action plan for an effective manner|
|7||Management Review Meeting||Our consultant will participate and conduct the MRM meeting with the top management and discuss about the issues and improvement to your organization||8||Audit Support||Our consultant will guide you and prepare for the external audit, help
you to achieve accreditation/certif ication audit.