The IMS awareness training course is designed to understand the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001.
Who should attend?
Who are all involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an IMS.
- Overview of an IMS [ ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001].
- Benefits of an IMS.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of IMS requirements.
- Overview of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 requirements clauses and sub-clauses.
- Understand the requirements for establishing integrated management system.
Benefits of Certification:
- Identify the requirements of IMS
- Manage the environmental impacts, quality issues and safety .
- Manage the environment obligations.
- Improved health , safety and well-being productivity of work force.
- Retain and meet the customer requirements.
Our Approach :
8 Audit Support Our consultant will guide you and prepare for the external audit, help you to achieve accreditation/certification audit.
We will review the organization existing management system, and to determine what process need to be developed, improved, or removed to bring the organization o f the desired international standard.
Our consultant will conduct training’s/ workshops for organization staff in the awareness, establishment, and documentation of management system in compliance with the requirements of international standards.
As per the gap analysis report we will prepare your document of ISO standards such as Quality Manual, Procedures, Formats/ Templates.
Our consultant will review and teach your staff how to do do cument and records control.
Internal Audit Training
Our consultant will conduct and facilitate the training of audit teams.
Our Consultant will conduct the internal audit with the relevant ISO standards and identify the non conformiti es and guide them to take corrective actions with action plan for an effective manner.
Management Review Meeting
Our consultant will participate and conduct the MRM meeting with the top management and discuss about the issues and improvement to your organization.