The Awareness Training for ISO 14001 enables the participant to gain knowledge on the basic topics and elements of the Environmental Management System – EMS.
This course will help the participant to understand the different topics which form the EMS standard including the Environmental Policy, Procedures, Management Commitment & Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Management, Internal Audit, Management Review and Continual Improvement.
Who should get this training?
• Anyone who is involved with environment management system
• Anyone who wants to learn and gain knowledge on environment management system, its process, and requirements
• Anyone who is looking to build a career in environment management
What will you learn?
• ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System (EMS) basic elements and fundamental topics
• EMS approaches and basic knowledge on its implementation and management
What will you gain?
After successful completion of this course, the participant can give the exam for obtaining the “Certificate for ISO 14001 Awareness Training”. This certificate shows that the participant has understood the basic concepts, requirements, framework for ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System (EMS).
Day 1: ISO 14001:2015 Awareness Training Fundamentals
Day 2: ISO 14001:2015 Awareness Training Fundamentals & Exam for Certificate
Download all information as PDF
Our experts guarantee a hassle-free service. To get started, call us today for an estimate.