The Implementation Training for ISO 22000 enables the participant to gain the necessary knowledge and expertise to implement and manage the Food Safety Management System (FSMS) in the organization as per the requirements of FSMS.
The participant will gain a deep understanding of FSMS and how it is supposed to be implemented in any organization. This course will cover topics of FSMS standard including the Information Security Management Policy, Procedures, Management Commitment & Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Management, Internal Audit, Management Review and Continual Improvement.
Who should get this training?
• Anyone who wants to implement Food Safety Management System (FSMS) in their organization
• Anyone who wants to get into FSMS consultancy / management
• Anyone who needs to maintain FSMS as per its requirements in their organization
What will you learn?
• ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management System (FSMS) fundamentals
• FSMS compliance to fulfil the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 implementation in the organization
• Competency to establish and implement ISO 22000:2018
What will you gain?
After successful completion of this course, the participant can give the exam for obtaining the “Certificate for ISO 22000 Implementation Training”. This certificate shows that the participant has the competency to implement ISO 22000 in an organization as per the requirements for the Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
Day 1: ISO 22000:2018 Fundamentals
Day 2: ISO 22000:2018 Implementation of FSMS
Day 3: ISO 22000:2018 Implementation Process
Day 4: ISO 22000:2018 FSMS Management & Monitoring
Day 5: ISO 22000:2018 Implementation Exam
Download all information as PDF
Our experts guarantee a hassle-free service. To get started, call us today for an estimate.