The ISO 41001 awareness training course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of ISO 41001:2018 FMMS. It specifically designed for those who want to get awareness of ISO 41001:2018.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 41001:2018 FMMS.
- Get an overview of ISO 41001:2018 and its awareness also.
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 41001:2018 FMMS principles.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of FM management system requirements.
- Get an overview of the ISO 41001:2018 requirements clauses and sub-clauses.
- Understand the requirements for establishing FM management system.
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 41001:2018.
- Manage environmental risk and drive continual improvement.
- Address concerns that feed directly into your corporate responsibility.
- Demonstrate environmental commitment to clients, regulators and the public.
Our Approach :
|1||Gap Analysis||We will r eview the organization existing management system, and to determine what process need to be developed, improved, or removed to bring the organization o f the desired international standard.|
|2||Awareness Training||Our consultant will conduct trainings/ workshops for organization staff in the awareness, establishment, and documentation of management system in compliance with the requirements of international standards.|
|3||Document Development||As per the gap analysis report we will prepare your document of ISO standards such as Quality Manual, Procedures, Formats/ Templates.|
|4||Implementation||Our consultant will review and teach your staff how to do do cument and records control.|
|5||Internal Audit Training||Our consultant will conduct and facilitate the training of audit teams.|
|6||Internal Audit||Our Consultant will conduct the internal audit with the relevant ISO standards and identify the non conformiti es and guide them to take corrective actions with action plan for an effective manner|
|7||Management Review Meeting||Our consultant will participate and conduct the MRM meeting with the top management and discuss about the issues and improvement to your organization||8||Audit Support||Our consultant will guide you and prepare for the external audit, help
you to achieve accreditation/certif ication audit.