The ISO 41001 awareness training course is designed to understand the requirements of ISO 41001:2018 Facility Management System.
Who should attend?
Who are all involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 41001:2018 FMS.
- Overview of an ISO 41001:2018.
- Benefits of an ISO 41001:2018.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of FMS requirements.
- Overview of ISO 41001:2018 FMS requirements clauses and sub-clauses.
- Understand the requirements for establishing facility management system.
Benefits of Certification:
- Confidence in continuing compliance with ISO 17020.
- More efficient Inspection processes.
- Increased stakeholder trust in your quality cont
- Identify the requirements of ISO 41001:2018
- Manage the environmental impacts.
- Improved health , safety and well-being productivity of work force.
- Retain and meet the customer requirements.
Our Approach :
8 Audit Support Our consultant will guide you and prepare for the external audit, help you to achieve accreditation/certification audit.
We will review the organization existing management system, and to determine what process need to be developed, improved, or removed to bring the organization o f the desired international standard.
Our consultant will conduct training’s/ workshops for organization staff in the awareness, establishment, and documentation of management system in compliance with the requirements of international standards.
As per the gap analysis report we will prepare your document of ISO standards such as Quality Manual, Procedures, Formats/ Templates.
Our consultant will review and teach your staff how to do do cument and records control.
Internal Audit Training
Our consultant will conduct and facilitate the training of audit teams.
Our Consultant will conduct the internal audit with the relevant ISO standards and identify the non conformiti es and guide them to take corrective actions with action plan for an effective manner.
Management Review Meeting
Our consultant will participate and conduct the MRM meeting with the top management and discuss about the issues and improvement to your organization.