The Awareness Training for ISO 41001 enables the participant to gain knowledge on the basic topics and elements of the Facility Management System – FMS.
This course will help the participant to understand the different topics which form the FMS standard including the Facility Management Policy, Procedures, Management Commitment & Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Management, Internal Audit, Management Review and Continual Improvement.
Who should get this training?
• Anyone who is involved with Facility Management System
• Anyone who wants to learn and gain knowledge on Facility Management system, its process, and requirements
• Anyone who is looking to build a career in Facility Management System
What will you learn?
• ISO 41001:2018 – Facility Management System (FMS) basic elements and fundamental topics
• FMS approaches and basic knowledge on its implementation and management
What will you gain?
After successful completion of this course, the participant can give the exam for obtaining the “Certificate for ISO 41001 Awareness Training”. This certificate shows that the participant has understood the basic concepts, requirements, framework for ISO 41001 – Facility Management System (FMS).
Day 1: ISO 41001:2018 Awareness Training Fundamentals
Day 2: ISO 41001:2018 Awareness Training Fundamentals & Exam for Certificate
Download all information as PDF
Our experts guarantee a hassle-free service. To get started, call us today for an estimate.