The Implementation Training for ISO 41001 enables the participant to gain the necessary knowledge and expertise to implement and manage the Facility Management System (FMS) in the organization as per the requirements of FMS.
The participant will gain a deep understanding of FMS and how it is supposed to be implemented in any organization. This course will cover topics of FMS standard including the Facility Management Policy, Procedures, Management Commitment & Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Management, Internal Audit, Management Review and Continual Improvement.
Who should get this training?
• Anyone who wants to implement Facility Management System (FMS) in their organization
• Anyone who wants to get into FMS consultancy / management
• Anyone who needs to maintain FMS as per its requirements in their organization
What will you learn?
• ISO 41001:2018 – Facility Management System (FMS) fundamentals
• FMS compliance to fulfil the requirements of ISO 41001:2018 implementation in the organization
• Competency to establish and implement ISO 41001:2018
What will you gain?
After successful completion of this course, the participant can give the exam for obtaining the “Certificate for ISO 41001 Implementation Training”. This certificate shows that the participant has the competency to implement ISO 41001 in an organization as per the requirements for the Facility Management System (FMS).
Day 1: ISO 41001:2018 Fundamentals
Day 2: ISO 41001:2018 Implementation of FMS
Day 3: ISO 41001:2018 Implementation Process
Day 4: ISO 41001:2018 FMS Management & Monitoring
Day 5: ISO 41001:2018 Implementation Exam
Download all information as PDF
Our experts guarantee a hassle-free service. To get started, call us today for an estimate.