The Internal Auditor Training for ISO 41001 enables the participant to gain the necessary knowledge and expertise to conduct the Facility Management System – FMS internal audit in their organizations by fulfilling the requirements of the FMS. This course will cover topics of FMS standard including the Facility Management Policy, Procedures, Management Commitment & Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Management, Internal Audit, Management Review and Continual Improvement.
The participant will gain the expertise to conduct the internal audits as per the compliance requirements of ISO 19011. The course includes exercises with which the participant can become independent to conduct internal audits in their organization.
Who should get this training?
• Anyone who wants to perform internal audit in Facility Management System in their organization
• Anyone who wants to get into Facility Management System consultancy / internal auditing
What will you learn?
• ISO 41001:2018 – Facility Management System (FMS) fundamentals
• FMS compliance to fulfil the requirements of ISO 41001:2018 internal audits
• Auditor’s competency to plan an audit, lead the audit team and ensure its compliance with ISO 41001:2018
What will you gain?
After successful completion of this course, the participant can give the exam for obtaining the “Certificate for ISO 41001 Internal Auditor Training”. This certificate shows that the participant has the competency to conduct internal audits in the organizations as per the requirements for ISO 41001 – Facility Management System (FMS).
Day 1: ISO 41001:2018 Fundamentals & Internal Audit Process
Day 2: ISO 41001:2018 Internal Audit Principles & Exam
Download all information as PDF
Our experts guarantee a hassle-free service. To get started, call us today for an estimate.