The Implementation Training for ISO 45001 enables the participant to gain the necessary knowledge and expertise to implement and manage the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) in the organization as per the requirements of OH&S.
The participant will gain a deep understanding of OH&S and how it is supposed to be implemented in any organization. This course will cover topics of OH&S standard including the Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Procedures, Management Commitment & Leadership and worker participation, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Management, Internal Audit, Management Review and Continual Improvement.
Who should get this training?
• Anyone who wants to implement Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) in their organization
• Anyone who wants to get into OH&S consultancy / management
• Anyone who needs to maintain OH&S as per its requirements in their organization
What will you learn?
• ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) fundamentals
• OH&S compliance to fulfil the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 implementation in the organization
• Competency to establish and implement ISO 45001:2018
What will you gain?
After successful completion of this course, the participant can give the exam for obtaining the “Certificate for ISO 45001 Implementation Training”. This certificate shows that the participant has the competency to implement ISO 45001 in an organization as per the requirements for the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S).
Day 1: ISO 45001:2018 Fundamentals
Day 2: ISO 45001:2018 Implementation of OH&S
Day 3: ISO 45001:2018 Implementation Process
Day 4: ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management & Monitoring
Day 5: ISO 45001:2018 Implementation Exam
Download all information as PDF
Our experts guarantee a hassle-free service. To get started, call us today for an estimate.