The ISO 9001 awareness training course is designed to understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
Who should attend?
Who are all involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
- Overview of an ISO 9001: 2015.
- Understand the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System principles.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of QMS requirements.
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements clauses and sub-clauses.
- Understand the requirements for establishing quality management system.
Benefits of Certification:
- Identify the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement.
- Ensure the quality performance.
- Retain and meet the customer requirements.
Our Approach :
8 Audit Support Our consultant will guide you and prepare for the external audit, help you to achieve accreditation/certification audit.
We will review the organization existing management system, and to determine what process need to be developed, improved, or removed to bring the organization o f the desired international standard.
Our consultant will conduct trainings/ workshops for organization staff in the awareness, establishment, and documentation of management system in compliance with the requirements of international standards.
As per the gap analysis report we will prepare your document of ISO standards such as Quality Manual, Procedures, Formats/ Templates.
Our consultant will review and teach your staff how to do do cument and records control.
Internal Audit Training
Our consultant will conduct and facilitate the training of audit teams.
Our Consultant will conduct the internal audit with the relevant ISO standards and identify the non conformiti es and guide them to take corrective actions with action plan for an effective manner.
Management Review Meeting
Our consultant will participate and conduct the MRM meeting with the top management and discuss about the issues and improvement to your organization.