The Implementation Training for ISO/IEC 27001 enables the participant to gain the necessary knowledge and expertise to implement and manage the Information Security Management System (ISMS) in the organization as per the requirements of ISMS.
The participant will gain a deep understanding of ISMS and how it is supposed to be implemented in any organization. This course will cover topics of ISMS standard including the Information Security Management Policy, Procedures, Management Commitment & Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Management, Internal Audit, Management Review and Continual Improvement.
Who should get this training?
• Anyone who wants to implement Information Security Management System (ISMS) in their organization
• Anyone who wants to get into ISMS consultancy / management
• Anyone who needs to maintain ISMS as per its requirements in their organization
What will you learn?
• ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System (ISMS) fundamentals
• ISMS compliance to fulfil the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 implementation in the organization
• Competency to establish and implement ISO/IEC 27001:2013
What will you gain?
After successful completion of this course, the participant can give the exam for obtaining the “Certificate for ISO/IEC 27001 Implementation Training”. This certificate shows that the participant has the competency to implement ISO/IEC 27001 in an organization as per the requirements for the Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Day 1: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Fundamentals
Day 2: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Implementation of ISMS
Day 3: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Implementation Process
Day 4: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS Management & Monitoring
Day 5: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Implementation Exam
Download all information as PDF
Our experts guarantee a hassle-free service. To get started, call us today for an estimate.