The Internal Auditor Training for ISO/IEC 27001 enables the participant to gain the necessary knowledge and expertise to conduct the Information Security Management System – ISMS internal audit in their organizations by fulfilling the requirements of the ISMS. This course will cover topics of ISMS standard including the Information Security Management Policy, Procedures, Management Commitment & Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Management, Internal Audit, Management Review and Continual Improvement.
The participant will gain the expertise to conduct the internal audits as per the compliance requirements of ISO 19011. The course includes exercises with which the participant can become independent to conduct internal audits in their organization.
Who should get this training?
• Anyone who wants to perform internal audit in Information Security Management System in their organization
• Anyone who wants to get into Information Security Management System consultancy / internal auditing
What will you learn?
• ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System (ISMS) fundamentals
• ISMS compliance to fulfil the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 internal audits
• Auditor’s competency to plan an audit, lead the audit team and ensure its compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013
What will you gain?
After successful completion of this course, the participant can give the exam for obtaining the “Certificate for ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor Training”. This certificate shows that the participant has the competency to conduct internal audits in the organizations as per the requirements for ISO/IEC 27001 – Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Day 1: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Fundamentals & Internal Audit Process
Day 2: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Internal Audit Principles & Exam
Download all information as PDF
Our experts guarantee a hassle-free service. To get started, call us today for an estimate.